Executive-Level Leader Needed for New Interim CEO Opening.
- The Interim Chief Executive Officer is responsible for leading all operational and strategic aspects, including facilities remodeling, licensing, and staffing.
- This leader will provide professional leadership and support to all direct reports, serves as a key resource to executive leadership, board of directors and related committees regarding financial related issues as well as develops and administers policies, business rules and procedures related to the organization’s financial functions.
- Seeking an innovative leader with a strong home health experience who possesses the ability to delegate effectively.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s preferred.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.