Ohio Hospital seeking an Interim Director for Trauma Program
- The Interim Director, Trauma Program will oversee the day-to-day operations of the program.
- This position will evaluate and assess the department’s needs, while focusing on the accreditation process.
- Seeking a strong candidate with trauma experience who enjoys working in a team environment.
- Level 1 trauma experience required.
- MSN required.
- Pay Range: $180,000 - $190,000 annually.
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
- Cincinnati, Ohio, is abundant with recreational activities that include the historic architectural district of Over-the-Rhine, Union Terminal, a Reds’ game at the Great American Ball Park, or the local zoo and botanical garden.
- Residents of Cincinnati enjoy excellent public and private schools, plus the large offering of Montessori schools.
- Cost of living here is more affordable compared to other metro areas, especially on everyday expenses such as groceries and transportation.
- Good eats are high priority in Cincinnati, which offer a host of vegan spots and even Zagat-rated restaurants.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.