Travel to beautiful area of Oregon outside Portland
- The Interim Manager will manage day-to-day operations of a medical center’s MPU/Inpatient Dialysis department.
- Oversight for ensuring staff provide high quality and patient-focused care, while aligned with regulatory requirements and clinical standards of practice.
- Must bring extensive relevant clinical experience, including 5+ years in a leadership capacity.
- BSN and active Oregon RN license required. Master’s degree preferred.
- As a suburb of Portland, Clackamas, Oregon, offers a quick 30-minute commute into the city where you can enjoy tax-free shopping, farm-to-fork dining, and some of the world’s best craft beers and spirits.
- Clackamas is home to the Mount Talbert Nature Park, where hikers of all skill levels can enjoy a short loop to the top of an extinct lava dome, passing fields of beautiful wildflowers along the way.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.