Seeking an Interim ICU Manager to provide overarching leadership to the 21-bed ICU and 21-bed stepdown unit
- The Interim ICU Manager will serve in a blended manager/director capacity in the absence of current leaders, focusing on filling gaps in the department and resolving personnel issues
- Manage operations and staff within a 21-bed intensive care unit and 21-bed stepdown unit
- Active compact or Tennessee RN license required
- Must have previous leadership experience in the ICU
- Clarksville, Tennessee sits on the border of Tennessee and Kentucky, and is referred to as “Tennessee’s Top Spot”
- Dunbar Cave, one of the world’s largest cave complexes, is located in Clarksville, and features sinkholes, natural springs, and Native American petroglyphs
- The city is located just under an hour from the legendary country music capital, Nashville
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!