Interim Director Needed to Lead Nursing Department at 40-Bed Facility!
Interim Director of Nursing
- The Interim Director provides oversight for the entire nursing department, including 25+ FTEs, at a 40-bed skilled nursing and assisted living facility.
- Focus on staff hiring and retention, creating consistent staffing practices, building up the wound care and prevention program, and ensuring up-to-date documentation processes.
- Bachelor’s degree and active South Dakota or Compact RN license required.
- Named after the nearby crystal clear lake, Clear Lake, South Dakota, is located less than two hours from Sioux Falls, SD, and three hours from Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota.
- The quality of life can’t be beat here – Clear Lake offers opportunities of many kinds. Its abundance of the good things of life and its happy combination of friendly neighbors, sincere and ambitious citizens, and hard-working employees, makes it an attractive place in which to live, work and play.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!