Innovative and Collaborative Leader Needed to Oversee Regulatory and Risk Functions as New System Director for a Five-Hospital Health System That is Continually Expanding!
- Seeking System Director of Regulatory and Risk to provide operational oversight, create proactive strategies, and build out corresponding policies for the risk management and regulatory functions across all system hospitals and facilities.
- This leader reports to the Chief Quality Officer, who is one of six members providing expertise on the National Association of Healthcare Quality (NAHQ) Board.
- In alignment with system initiatives and through partnership with key stakeholders, the System Director will lead the development of infrastructure to support successful regulatory and risk assessments for existing and potential facilities.
- The System Director will utilize data analytics and reporting to drive high transparency and accountability.
- The ideal leader will have a strong understanding of high reliability principles, root cause analysis, risk exposure models, and Department of Health regulatory standards.
- Risk Management certification required. DNV survey experience and ISO certification preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Nursing or healthcare related field. Master’s Degree in Nursing or JD preferred.
- Penn Highlands Healthcare provides residents with access to the region's best hospitals, physicians, a nursing home, home care agency and other affiliates who believe that healthcare should be managed by local board members who live and work in the communities they serve. Each facility is the largest employer in its hometown and is rooted deeply in both the popular and economic culture of their communities.
- With 705 inpatient beds (hospital and long-term care), close to 5,000 employees, and 500+ physicians, Penn Highlands Healthcare’s care covers a 34-county service area and is continually expanding.
- Through its five hospitals – Penn Highlands Brookville, Penn Highlands Clearfield, Penn Highlands DuBois, Penn Highlands Elk and Penn Highlands Huntingdon – Penn Highlands Healthcare strives to provide exceptional quality, safety and service.
- DuBois is located in the midst of the beautiful rolling hills of Pennsylvania.
- Centrally located between top destination spots, DuBois is two hours from Pittsburgh, three hours from Cleveland, and four-and-a-half hours from Washington, D.C. and New York City.
- Heavy forests blanket the mountaintops of DuBois’ two-county region near the Allegheny National Forest. Local woodlands conceal a multitude of lakes and five state parks. There’s no shortage of camping, hiking, canoeing, and outdoor activities.