Interim Director of Medical Surgical &Women’s Care Opportunity!
- As Interim Director, Med/Surg & Women’s Care, you will oversee daily operations for the department, totaling 45 FTEs
- Goals include hardwiring studer principles and to drive positive change HCAPS, assessing quality and safety measures, and assessing core measures
- Prior Women’s Services experience is a plus
- Must be available to start within a two-to-three-week timeframe
- BSN and active California nursing license required
- Clearlake, California sits about 100 miles directly north of San Francisco and is home to the largest natural freshwater lake in the state
- Residents take advantage of the Mediterranean-like climate to enjoy hiking, biking, hot springs, golfing, shopping, wine tasting, and other countless activities
- With over 100 miles of shoreline, Clear Lake is a popular spot for water sports enthusiasts to enjoy fishing, swimming, sailing, windsurfing, waterskiing, and boating
- The crisp, clear air makes for some remarkable star watching, especially from campgrounds at Clear Lake State Park
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!