UMass Memorial HealthAlliance - Clinton is seeking a transformational leader to join their team as the Director, Women Infant and Children!
- Reporting directly to the ACNO, the Director of Women, Infants and Children will be responsible for the development and planning of long and short-term goal setting for the facility, the development of new programs, and the expansion of existing services.
- The Director will focus on staff stabilization, drive positive unit morality as well as offer new and innovative ideas in order to improve current processes.
- Acts as an advocate for diversity as wells as fosters a culture of respect and support for patient and employee populations.
- Ideal candidates will bring the ability to plan, organize and evaluate programs and to analyze fiscal data and develop departmental budgets.
- MSN degree preferred; Active RN license required and can work towards obtaining a Massachusetts license.
- Must bring 5+ years of experience in leadership/management with an emphasis in the women, infants and children continuum of care.
- UMass Memorial Health – HealthAlliance-Clinton Hospital is a not-for-profit, full service, acute care hospital that serves the communities in North Central Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire.
- UMass Memorial Health – HealthAlliance-Clinton Hospital system includes: 163-bed community hospital with services on three campuses in Clinton, Fitchburg and Leominster, Simonds-Sinon Regional Cancer Center, Simonds-Hurd Complementary Care Center, and Outpatient physical therapy centers.
- As a member of UMass Memorial Health, HealthAlliance-Clinton Hospital offers you direct access to the advanced medical technology and specialty services that are part of the region’s academic medical center.
- UMass Memorial is recognized by US News and World Reports as one of Massachusetts' best hospitals and high performing in aortic valve surgery, colon cancer surgery, heart bypass surgery and the treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and heart failure.
- Clinton, Massachusetts, is located less than thirty minutes outside Worcester, the great city in the heart of the Commonwealth of New England, that sits just an hour west of Boston.
- Clinton's Central Park is a charming, one-block park that is surrounded by some of Clinton's best historic buildings and is within walking distance of the historic downtown with its shops and restaurants.
- A five-time recipient of the All-American City Award, Worcester offers its residents the resources and exciting attractions of a metropolis, balanced with the more intimate, livable scale of a mid-sized city and lower cost of living.
- The city boasts access to diverse and highly-acclaimed arts scenes, sports, restaurants, and entertainment, with local and regional public transportation for easy access to both the big city and small town entertainment.