Exciting opportunity to become the New Interim Assistant Director Critical Care at a Maryland Hospital!
- The Interim Assistant Director of Critical Care provides leadership and care to providers and assumes 24-hour accountability for clinical practice.
- Ensures the provision of quality patient care and customer services as well as fosters the staff's commitment to improving patient outcomes.
- In collaboration with Director, monitors staffing and resource management, pertaining to financial goals.
- CPR, ACLS and PALS certifications required.
- Current Maryland or Compact RN
- BSN Degree required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Clinton, Maryland, is located 30 minutes outside the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
- Washington, D.C., the nation’s capital, boasts world-class shopping and dining, professional sports and an array of cultural and historic attractions.
- D.C. is known for its prominent architecture, unique population and diverse economy.
- You can enjoy national landmarks and museums such as The White House, the Supreme Court or the Smithsonian.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!