Lead Operations for a Multi-Site Nephrology Practice in both Virginia and Maryland as Practice Administrator
- The Practice Administrator will be responsible for operational oversight and office administration of the entire practice, across multiple branch locations.
- This leader will work closely with the Physician leadership team in decision making processes and oversee a staff of 12 FTEs.
- This position will be expected to monitor and maintain compliance programs, mentor staff for future leadership positions and assist in navigating value-based care by understanding financial statements and identifying future projections.
- Ideal candidates will have the ability to maintain the current culture of the organization, as well as demonstrate the capacity to handle a fast-paced work environment with ease. This leader should also be capable of pulling data, analyzing numbers, and speaking to metrics at weekly meeting with senior leadership.
- Previous practice management experience in healthcare required. Knowledge of Revenue Cycle Management is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned which may extend to interests beyond the direct scope of Metropolitan Nephrology Associates, PC. This would include all activities that directly or indirectly relate to the practice of nephrology.
- Facilitation of negotiation with government, private or public companies in such matters as dialysis medical management contracts and joint venture opportunities.
- Clinton, Maryland, is located 30 minutes outside the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
- Washington, D.C., the nation’s capital, boasts world-class shopping and dining, professional sports and an array of cultural and historic attractions.
- D.C. is known for its prominent architecture, unique population, and diverse economy.
- You can enjoy national landmarks and museums such as The White House, the Supreme Court, or the Smithsonian.
- Metropolitan Nephrology Associates is a group practice begun in 1974, providing expertise in the field of fluid and electrolyte disorders, physiological and pathological conditions affecting kidney function, hypertension and renal failure to include both dialysis and transplant.
- Metropolitan Nephrology Associates has three office locations in the Northern Virginia and Southern Maryland area including Alexandria, VA, Clinton, and Waldorf, MD.
- The organization prides itself in having board certified physicians in nephrology and members of our group have been recognized on multiple occasions in the Best Doctors issue of Washingtonian Magazine, Northern VA Magazine, and Virginia Living Magazine.