Peak Vista Community Health Centers is seeking an innovative leader as their new Chief Financial Officer in picturesque Colorado Springs, Colorado!
- The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for the organization’s financial planning and accounting practices, including establishing positive relationships with board members, lending institutions, and the financial community throughout the organization.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the CFO will work as a crucial member of the executive team and will provide strategic planning for corporate decision making, while delivering crucial financial information to all involved parties as it pertains to billing requirements, and Single Audit standards.
- The CFO will oversee accounting processes including audits and tax reporting, financial reporting to stakeholders, and will help to regulate insurance coverage and insurance policy structures.
- This leader will oversee budgeting while identifying, evaluating, and executing financial strategies to ensure that program expenses are sustainable while maximizing revenues throughout the organization.
- Responsible for the coordination of Peak Vista’s 403b plan while directing the administrative departments to guarantee that job requirements are met and within compliance of local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Seeking a strategic leader who will be able to enhance the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity throughout the department while guiding staff members towards the achievement of departmental performance improvement goals.
- Must bring excellent critical thinking skills, forecasting strategies, interpersonal/negotiation skills, business acumen, and exemplary work ethics to be able to shape the overall direction of the organization while instilling a strong and strategic financial approach.
- The CFO must embrace the cultural diversity within Peak Vista and its community while striving to create positive working relationships and adhering to the organization’s values, mission, vision, and quality improvement philosophy.
- Candidates will ideally bring 8+ years of experience and will preferably bring additional experience working within a Federally Qualified Health Care (FQHC) setting.
- Master’s degree in business field is required.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is preferred.
- Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a nonprofit Federally Qualified Health Center that is dedicated to providing exceptional medical and dental care in addition to behavioral health services, and collectively serving 89,000 patients annually.
- For 45+ years, Peak Vista has strived to provide exceptional health care by tearing down barriers through clinical programs and education to ensure the enhancement of the health of the community by providing professional and caring staff who are motivated, enthusiastic and committed to strategic partnerships.
- Peak Vista has maintained their accreditation status through Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc (AAAHC), a non-profit organization developing standards to advance and promote patient safety.
- With a strong focus on their core values, Peak Vista strives to portray respect, stewardship, excellence, compassion, teamwork, and employee engagement to ensure a positive environment for both staff, leadership, and patients including their families.
- Colorado Springs is situated near the base of one of the most famous American mountains, Pikes Peak, at the eastern edge of the southern Rocky Mountains and is home to one of the country's most treasured parks, Garden of the Gods.
- The second most populous city in the state, Colorado Springs is situated on Fountain Creek and is located 70 miles south of Denver.
- There is no shortage of adventure in Colorado Springs. With over 55 area attractions, incredible scenery for endless outdoor adventures and a vibrant culture filled with arts, entertainment and rich history, there's something for every explorer.
- U.S. News & World Report selected Colorado Springs as the No. 1 “Most Desirable Place to Live” in 2018 and the No. 3 "Best Place to Live in America" in 2019.