Peak Vista Community Health Centers is seeking an innovative leader as their new Vice President of Revenue Cycle Management in picturesque Colorado Springs, Colorado!
- The Vice President (VP) of Revenue Cycle Management oversees all Revenue Cycle activities, initiatives, metrics, and strategies throughout various operating locations.
- Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the VP of Revenue Cycle Management will develop and promote effective operating policies and procedures, while continuously seeking mechanisms to advance automation processes and system integrations.
- The VP will maintain payer contractual relationships, negotiate contracts to maximize revenue opportunities, and cooperate with the Department of Health and Human Services Office of Civil Rights and other legal entities for compliance reviews and investigations pertaining to Revenue Cycle.
- Seeking a persuasive leader with strong communication skills and extreme flexibility that will allow them to work effectively with staff, physicians, and external customers.
- Ideal candidates will encourage collaboration throughout the department to guarantee that trust is established between both staff and leadership. Additionally, the VP of Revenue Cycle Management must bring a strong awareness of the processes surrounding Revenue Cycle and possess the ability to advise and teach both staff and leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Healthcare, or other directly related field is required; Master’s Degree is required. 10+ years of experience may be considered in lieu of both degrees.
- Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a nonprofit Federally Qualified Health Center that is dedicated to providing exceptional medical and dental care in addition to behavioral health services, and collectively serving 89,000 patients annually.
- For 45+ years, Peak Vista has strived to provide exceptional health care by tearing down barriers through clinical programs and education to ensure the enhancement of the health of the community by providing professional and caring staff who are motivated, enthusiastic and committed to strategic partnerships.
- Peak Vista has maintained their accreditation status through Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc (AAAHC), a non-profit organization developing standards to advance and promote patient safety.
- With a strong focus on their core values, Peak Vista strives to portray respect, stewardship, excellence, compassion, teamwork, and employee engagement to ensure a positive environment for both staff, leadership, and patients including their families.
- Colorado Springs is situated near the base of one of the most famous American mountains, Pikes Peak, at the eastern edge of the southern Rocky Mountains and is home to one of the country's most treasured parks, Garden of the Gods.
- The second most populous city in the state, Colorado Springs is situated on Fountain Creek and is located 70 miles south of Denver.
- There is no shortage of adventure in Colorado Springs. With over 55 area attractions, incredible scenery for endless outdoor adventures and a vibrant culture filled with arts, entertainment and rich history, there's something for every explorer.
- U.S. News & World Report selected Colorado Springs as the No. 1 “Most Desirable Place to Live” in 2018 and the No. 3 "Best Place to Live in America" in 2019.