Seeking a leader to bring fresh perspective and take on the role of Interim OR Director!
- The Interim OR Director will oversee 43+ FTEs and will be responsible for the areas of Sterile Processing, Pre, PACU, Post, OR, and Anesthesiology.
- The Interim Director will have an excellent opportunity to ensure staff understand the culture, leadership philosophy, mission, vision and values of the health system.
- Ideal candidates will bring previous pediatric experience as well as have the ability to bring fresh perspective and humble expertise.
- RN license from ANY state will be accepted.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s highly preferred.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Colorado Springs is situated near the base of one of the most famous American mountains, Pikes Peak, at the eastern edge of the southern Rocky Mountains and is home to one of the country's most treasured parks, Garden of the Gods.
- The second most populous city in the state, Colorado Springs is situated on Fountain Creek and is located 70 miles south of Denver.
- There is no shortage of adventure in Colorado Springs. With over 55 area attractions, incredible scenery for endless outdoor adventures and a vibrant culture filled with arts, entertainment and rich history, there's something for every explorer.
- U.S. News & World Report selected Colorado Springs as the No. 1 “Most Desirable Place to Live” in 2018 and the No. 3 "Best Place to Live in America" in 2019.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.