Lead and influence medical staff management for a major teaching hospital east of Los Angeles as Chief Medical Officer!
- As Chief Medical Officer, you will work to develop relationships and to collaborate on new ideas related to medical staff structure.
- The ideal Leader will possess a background in medical staff management with a blend of academic and teaching experience
- The CMO will be a highly visible leader within the organization, with an eye toward structuring and aligning operations and staff across all relevant disciplines.
- There is an opportunity to practice clinically in conjunction with administrative duties.
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center (ARMC) is a 456-bed university-affiliated teaching hospital, located in Colton, California, roughly 45 minutes from Los Angeles.
- The hospital operates a Level II Trauma Center, a regional burn center, primary stroke center and maintains the second busiest Emergency Department in California, accommodating 116,000 ER patients each year.
- ARMC stood up a brand new university-based medical school, offering several residency programs, with its first class of students having graduated in June 2019.
- The organization is celebrating its 20th anniversary in March 2019 with a forward-thinking culture that advances healthcare for the region, starting with the journey to achieve designation as a Level I Trauma facility and to establish comprehensive Stroke and Cardiac programs within the next two years.
- Colton, California is a 52,000 person community just outside Orange County and Los Angeles; Las Vegas, Nevada is a 3-hour drive away, for some weekend fun and entertainment.
- The city is the ideal location for residential living, outdoor recreation, and big-city entertainment. Residents can access beaches, luxury shopping, mountains, fine cuisine, and national forests all within an hour or less.
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center is the area’s number one employer and is the Inland Empire’s second medical school.