Lead Operations for a Top Ophthalmology Practice
- The Practice Administrator will be responsible for operational oversight of the entire practice, which includes 50 FTEs.
- Seeking a well-seasoned practice leader to help drive growth and positive performance, provide collaboration and support to the staff and senior leadership, and prioritize employee training and communication.
- Ideal candidates will have the ability to maintain the current culture of the organization, as well as demonstrate the capacity to handle a fast-paced work environment with ease.
- Previous ophthalmic eye care experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Erdey Searcy Eye Group is a comprehensive ophthalmology practice that includes a team of four board-certified ophthalmologists and has been providing high-quality eye care in the Columbus area for close to 30 years.
- A leader in ophthalmic care, the Erdey Searcy Eye Group was the first in Columbus, Ohio, to offer “dropless” cataract surgery and use Crystalens Trulign™ Toric Implants for cataract surgeries.
- Services include cataract surgery, lasik/refractive surgery, implantable contact lenses, cornea transplant surgery, and additional offerings to improve eye health.
- Since 1995, Erdey Searcy Eye Group has offered an optometric residency program, which is affiliated with The Ohio State University School of Optometry and is the only optometric residency program affiliated with a private ophthalmology group in Central Ohio.
- Columbus, Ohio, is one of America’s premier cities, a great place to move to, raise a family, and explore. As the state’s capital, Columbus is the 14th largest city in the U.S. and second largest in the Midwest behind Chicago.
- The cost of living in Columbus is 10 percent below the national average, and Columbus is within 550 miles of nearly half the nation’s population. Day trips abound and weekend getaways are easy. Also, John Glenn Columbus International Airport, which is just 10 minutes from downtown, offers more than 150 daily nonstop departures to 35 airports.
- Columbus is home to one of the most competitive intercollegiate programs in the nation, the Ohio State Buckeyes of The Ohio State University. There are 56 college and university campuses within the Columbus region, and 27 area high schools were in the top 10 percent of rankings for the U.S. News & World Report 2017 “Best High Schools” in America.
- The New York Times named Columbus among its 52 Places to Visit in 2019, noting its revitalized riverfront district that hosts a number of year-round festivals and also Columbus’ innovative urban transportation using self-driving shuttles.
- Residents appreciate the city’s sustainable culture, rich farm-to-table movement, and dynamic spaces to eat, shop, and play at any point in the year.