NEW Interim Critical Care Educator Opportunity for Facility in Ohio!
- As Interim Critical Care Educator, you will work to make an objective assessment of current educational processes in the ICU and develop a competency program focused on new graduates and nurse with a year-or-more experience.
- The ideal interim Leader will possess prior hands-on critical care experience
- BSN required, Master's preferred.
- Columbus, Ohio is the state capital and most populous city in the state of Ohio, with 1.7M people, and lies about two hours south of Cleveland
- Columbus has emerged as a technologically sophisticated city. It is home to the world's largest private research and development foundation, the Battelle Memorial Institute and Ohio State University, the nation's third largest campus
- Columbus is home to one of the most competitive intercollegiate programs in the nation, the Ohio State Buckeyes of The Ohio State University
- Realtor.com recently ranked Columbus as America’s 4th hottest housing market
- Columbus is the 14th largest city in the country and the only large northern city to grow by more than 10% from 2010 to 2017
- The city draws more and more newcomers thanks to its low cost of living, an incredible culinary scene, and nationally acclaimed distilleries
- The New York Times named Columbus among its 52 Places to Visit in 2019, noting its revitalized riverfront district that hosts a number of year-round festivals and also Columbus’ innovative urban transportation using self-driving shuttles
- Residents appreciate the city’s sustainable culture, rich farm-to-table movement and dynamic spaces to eat, shop, and play at any point in the year
- Columbus is also home to the nation’s top science center – the Center of Science and Industry (COSI) is an expansive hands-on science exhibit featuring the state’s largest planetarium, an outdoor playground and water area, and the brand new American Museum of Natural History Dinosaur Gallery
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.