Head Finance for Prairie Ridge Health, a 25-bed critical access facility in Wisconsin, as Director!
- As Director of Finance and a key member of the senior leadership team, you will maintain oversight for the financial department which includes 30 FTEs.
- The ideal leader will bring a strong work ethic to the table, a prior background in revenue cycle management (a plus), and previous experience with managerial responsibilities.
- You will work to maintain an active presence within the community – fundraising in schools, various causes, and the hospital foundation – as well as brainstorm with other financial leaders at the facility on potential future clinic openings.
- A strong accounting/financial background within a healthcare setting is required.
- CPA is highly preferred.
- Prairie Ridge Health is a 25-bed, Joint Commission Accredited, acute care facility offering a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services.
- Serves a population of approximately 27,000 with a service area including Columbus, Fall River, Rio, Waterloo, Marshall, Sun Prairie, Reeseville, Lowell, and other surrounding communities.
- Offers inpatient services, diagnostic services, home oxygen therapy, and Lifeline Personal Response services.
- It offers a wide variety of Community Education programs for all ages to provide community members with quality programs ranging from babysitting, stress management, cardiac rehab, CPR, and First Aid.
- The Columbus, Wisconsin downtown area is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and presents a portrait of the late 19th century, with over 200 century-old commercial and residential buildings.
- Unique shopping activities are offered in the largest antique mall in the state of Wisconsin or in the numerous city’s specialty-and-antique shops, making Columbus a shopper’s paradise.
- Located in Southwestern Wisconsin, just 30 miles northeast of Madison and 70 miles northwest of Milwaukee, Columbus is proud of its vibrant business community and is one of the few communities in Wisconsin offering Amtrak train service.
- Columbus has two golf courses, a new aquatic center, and the Crawfish River to provide an array of leisure activities.