Become the next Clinical Director of Lab Services for a newly renovated and automated laboratory department in Arkansas
- Serve as the Clinical Director of Lab Services for Conway Regional Medical Center, providing oversight to 50+ employees across Hematology, Chemistry, Urinalysis, Microbiology, Immunology and Transfusion
- The Clinical Director is responsible for the growth and development of lab services and staff, focusing on employee engagement, automation, CAP survey readiness, communication, outreach and business demand
- Support lab services in expansion and automation by providing clinical expertise related to department renovations and operational improvements
- Master’s degree required
- Conway Regional Health System has provided complete health care for nearly 100 years and today serves the growing communities of northern central Arkansas with more than 225 physicians and 1,200+ employees.
- The health system is centered on the 150-bed Conway Regional Medical Center, which recently received Magnet designation in 2020. Conway Regional also operates an expansive physician enterprise, which includes ten primary care clinics and seven specialty clinics, as well as a Rehabilitation Hospital and a 70,000-square-foot Health and Fitness Center.
- Named as a Best Place to Work in Healthcare for the past three consecutive years by Modern Healthcare, Conway Regional was also recognized as the 2020 Best Hospital in Arkansas by AY Magazine.
- Travelocity recognized Conway, Arkansas, as #2 on their “Most Giving Cities in the U.S.” list, for their commitment to education, infrastructure, and civic service.
- The presence of Hendrix College, the University of Central Arkansas, and Central Baptist College is the primary reason Conway has such a remarkably young (median age 27.3) and educated (almost 40 percent with at least a bachelor’s degree) population, making it a competitive and diverse hub.
- With an estimated 2018 population of 66,426, the city has doubled in size since the mid-1990s, placing it among the nation’s top 20 percent of fastest growing cities with populations over 50,000.
- Conway is only 30 minutes outside of Little Rock, Arkansas, and 2.5 hours from Memphis, Tennessee.