Take on an excellent opportunity to join an Oregon hospital as the Interim Med Surg/ED Manager!
- The Interim Med Surg/ED Manager will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care given to patients in the emergency room as well as work collaboratively with the interdisciplinary health care team in providing patient care.
- Provides nursing support for the ER and manages care plans for patients.
- Current active OR RN license required; BLS, ACLS, PALS certifications required.
- OR Emergency license accepted.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required, an Associate's degree in nursing (ASN), or bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Ideal candidates will be well rounded with a recent clinical background.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Coquille sits in the beautiful Coquille Valley between the Oregon Coastal Mountain Range; it is a short 20 minute drive to some of the best beaches on the Great Pacific Ocean and two and a half hours from Eugene, OR
- Coquille provides outdoor enthusiasts with some of the best hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, surfing, birdwatching, and resorts in the Pacific Northwest
- Ranked one of the 10 “Best Small Towns in American” by Travel Holiday Magazine
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!