A New York Hospital is seeing their new Interim Lab Manager!
- The Interim Lab Manager will be responsible for the coordination and oversight of a wide variety of administrative, personnel, and technical activities to ensure the efficient operation of core laboratory services.
- Reporting directly to the Laboratory Director, the Interim Lab Manager will have oversight of approximately 42 FTEs and will initiate and implement new initiatives as they pertain to refining and modifying methods and techniques throughout the department.
- Ideal candidates will bring management experience within a clinical laboratory setting at an acute care facility.
- Must meet current NYS and CAP requirements for a laboratory supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree and New York State (NYS) Lab license certification from American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) are required.
- With a population of approximately 42,000 residents, Cortlandt, New York, offers small-town, historic charm with close proximity to major destinations. Cortlandt is situated less than 40 miles from New York and Jersey City and 150 miles from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Boston, Massachusetts.
- Cortlandt, New York, boasts almost 15 miles of Hudson River shoreline and extends from the Bear Mountain Bridge in the north to the Croton River.
- Recreational opportunities abound and are currently expanding with the town's commitment to preserving open space. Trails include Camp Smith, Oscawana Island, the Peekskill - Briarcliff Trailway, Charles Cook Park and parts of Blue Mountain Reservation.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.