Opportunity to make an impact and contribute to the success of a Corvallis, OR Medical Center as the next Interim Director of Imaging!
- The Director of Imaging Services provides leadership to the full suite of imaging services including diagnostic radiology, MRI, ECHO, EKG, ultrasound and patient transport.
- The Director will oversee 70-75 FTE in the department, and have 2 nuclear medicine machines, 2 CTs, 2 MRI (1.5 and 3.0 T) 4 IR, Cath lab, EP and 1 hybrid and general radiology as well.
- Needs to understand the flow of imaging services and can help address the day to day issues that will come up.
- The Director will maintain a positive relationship with the radiology group, focusing on high performance, staff accountability, engagement and exploring new opportunities for efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Corvallis, home to Oregon State University, is a diverse and thriving college town that is home to more than 55,000 residents and is a great place to raise a family.
- Corvallis is located in the heart of the Willamette Valley and is just a short drive to the beautiful Oregon coast.
- Residents enjoy close proximity to the ocean, mountains, wine country and Portland, Oregon.
- Corvallis residents enjoy many local activities such as da Vinci Days, Corvallis Fall Festival and Bounty of Benton County.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!