Georgia Hospital in need of a new Interim Laboratory Manager
- The Interim Laboratory Manager will oversee the full services lab with 40 FTEs in a 100 bed hospital.
- Responsible for scheduling, managing personnel, quality control and assurance review, and reporting/maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Ensure the transition for the lab from Joint Commission to CAP accreditation moves forward smoothly.
- Seeking a highly visible candidate that is confident, flexible, and resilient. Quality and regulatory standard expertise required.
- Five years of clinical experience with two years of supervisory responsibilities preferably in acute care hospital setting.
- Covington, GA is located 26 miles from Atlanta, renowned for its charming small-town atmosphere, lovely countryside, and friendly people.
- Historic downtown Covington is known as a film town, home to locations from "The Dukes of Hazzard," "In the Heat of the Night" and, most recently, "The Vampire Diaries" and "Sweet Magnolias," along with 140 other films.
- The thriving downtown has locally owned boutiques, antique stores, and restaurants.
- Covington was named one of the Prettiest Small Towns in Georgia by Southern Living.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.