Rare opportunity to lead start-up operations of a new pharmacy department as the Interim Pharmacy Director
- The Interim Pharmacy Director will be tasked with building a new in-house pharmacy department from the ground up, including layout, licensing, recruitment, programming and more
- Seeking an experienced pharmacy leader with an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset; background in project management is a plus
- This is an on-site engagement and the Interim must commit to the role until pharmacy is up and running to completion
- Requires Bachelor's in Pharmacy and comparable leadership experience running pharmacy start-up operations from construction to launch
- Active California Pharmacy license required
- Crescent City, California, is located on Hwy 101 on the scenic Northern California coast about 20 miles south of the Oregon border. This coastal town is named for the crescent-shaped stretch of sandy beach just south of the city.
- As the largest city on the Redwoods Coast, Crescent City serves as the Gateway to the Redwoods.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!