Seeking Leader for Interim Director of Risk Management Role at Hospital in California!
- The Interim Director of Risk Management will lead the daily operations of the risk management department of an acute care hospital.
- Primary focus areas of the Interim Director include overseeing the RCA process, evaluating potential safety concerns, and maintaining compliance for the organization.
- Seeking leader with extensive RCA experience in a healthcare setting.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Registered Nurse with active California nursing license preferred.
- Culver City, California is a city within the Los Angeles County area that boasts a population of over 38,000 people.
- The city’s coastal location provides residents with a Mediterranean climate as well as quick access to beaches and other popular California locations and attractions.
- Numerous annual events and festivals, such as the Fiesta La Ballona, The Culver City’s Boulevard Music Festival, and the Ballona Creek Cleanup, provide residents and visitors alike with endless entertainment.
- Known as one of LA’s great dining districts, Culver City plays host to top cuisine ranging from delicious street tacos to Korean delicacies.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!