Seeking a visible leader to join a California Hospital as the Interim OR Manager!
- Responsible for the oversight of OR, Pre-Op, PACU, GI Lab, Cath Lab, SPD which includes 75 FTEs.
- Focus on efficiency in day-to-day operations, scheduling, support of charge nurses and visibility within the departments.
- Seeking a hands-on leader to support the Director of Perioperative Services.
- Must bring previous experience relevant to the role.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Culver City, CA is a city within the Los Angeles County area that boasts a population of over 38,000 people.
- The city’s coastal location provides residents with a Mediterranean climate as well as quick access to beaches and other popular California locations and attractions.
- Numerous annual events and festivals, such as the Fiesta La Ballona, The Culver City’s Boulevard Music Festival, and the Ballona Creek Cleanup, provide residents and visitors alike with endless entertainment.
- Known as one of LA’s great dining districts, Culver City plays host to top cuisine ranging from delicious street tacos to Korean delicacies.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.