Join Children’s Health, a community-centered organization, in this innovative opportunity as you take on the role of Senior Director of Internal Audit in Dallas, Texas!
- The Senior Director of Internal Audit is responsible for the operations and long-term strategic planning of the Internal Audit Program within the organization and will lead and coordinate all audit program efforts for Children’s Health.
- Reporting to the Deputy Chief Audit and Compliance Officer, the Senior Director of Internal Audit will lead and coordinate risk assessments to identify both existing and upcoming areas of improvement and will implement strategic plans to ensure that both short- and long-term goals are efficiently executed.
- The Senior Director of Internal Audit will serve as the visionary partner while engaging as a subject matter expert within the department, and will provide feedback, instruction, and development guidance to staff members.
- Responsible for identifying and overseeing required data, records, and reports while ensuring that they are within local, state, and federal compliance regulations.
- This leader will recruit, educate, and retain staff members with necessary skills to appropriately equip them to conduct annual internal audit workplans, including the coordination of all currently implemented hybrid work projects.
- The Senior Director will approve budgets within devoted areas of responsibility including administrative, clinical, and support services team to assure positive cost retainment throughout the organization.
- Seeking an experienced leader who will demonstrate a poised, credible, and confident demeanor while effectively reflecting Children’s Health’s mission, vison, and values.
- The Senior Director will establish a seamless partnership with the financial and audit teams to ensure collaboration, engagement, and strong foundational controls throughout the department.
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is preferred.
- Children’s Health, a not-for-profit hospital system with two full-service hospitals licensed for 610 beds and four outpatient centers, is one of the largest and top-ranked pediatric hospitals in the United States.
- For more than 100 years, the organization's mission has been to make life better for children. The organization has a long-standing commitment to their community that includes not only high-quality patient care but also advocacy, education, and preventive care.
- Children’s Health has held the AANC Magnet® designation for nursing excellence since 2009. They are nationally ranked in all 10 pediatric specialties byU.S. News & World Report, serve as the primary pediatric teaching facility forUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, and are recognized for quality care in every specialty.
- Children’s Health provides treatment for the full range of healthcare issues including advanced comprehensive treatment for the most acute and complex cases such as heart disease, cancer, and cystic fibrosis.
- Children’s Health has been named for nine consecutive years as one of the 150 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Reviews and they have been ranked #26 on the Best Health Care Companies to Work for in Texas.
- Dallas, Texas, the largest economic center of the 12-county Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, has no shortage of things to do; from Pritzker Prize-winning architecture to innovative dining and memorable entertainment, there’s plenty of sights to see for everyone of all ages.
- If culture is what you crave then Dallas has enough award-winning Broadway productions, art-house theatres, comedy clubs, orchestral experiences, and ballets to keep your interest peaked for many moons.
- Take a trip outdoors to some great locations such as White Rock Lake, Klyde Warren Park, Katy Trail, or Dallas Arboretum.
- From The Sixth Floor Museum and Dealey Plaza to the West End and Southfork Ranch, the city offers an array of historical sites to visit, explore and learn from.