A Health Network near Dallas, Texas is looking for an Interim Director of Coding and Revenue Integrity to join their team
- The Interim Director of Coding and Revenue Integrity will be responsible for the oversight and day-to-day operations of the team.
- Reporting to the Executive Director of Health Information Management, this leader will oversee a team of ~40 FTEs.
- This leader will be expected to stabilize the team as a permanent leader is found, and help the team to maintain daily operations. They will also be tasked with identifying areas for opportunity regarding quality and productivity of the department. Lastly, this leader will be involved in maintenance of the Revenue Integrity Group and helping to grow that area.
- The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in coding with an RHI or RHIT certification.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred. Coding certification required. Knowledge of EPIC and Cloud Med is a plus.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- This position offers the opportunity to work remotely.
- Dallas, Texas, the largest economic center of the 12-county Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, has no shortage of things to do; from Pritzker Prize-winning architecture to innovative dining and memorable entertainment, there’s plenty of sights to see for everyone of all ages.
- If culture is what you crave then Dallas has enough award-winning Broadway productions, art-house theatres, comedy clubs, orchestral experiences, and ballets to keep your interest peaked for many moons.
- Take a trip outdoors to some great locations such as White Rock Lake, Klyde Warren Park, Katy Trail, or Dallas Arboretum.
- From The Sixth Floor Museum and Dealey Plaza to the West End and Southfork Ranch, the city offers an array of historical sites to visit, explore and learn from.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.