Exciting Opportunity to Build a Team and Structure at a Transformative Healthcare Organization
- Reporting to the Senior Executive Officer of Southwestern Health Resources, the Chief Operating Officer (COO) will be responsible for oversight and alignment of internal processes that build capacity and ensure the attainment of all operational metrics and goals while focusing on the people, employees, and clients.
- Seeking a tactical and operationally-minded leader to build a strong team and develop organizational structure and processes to drive best-in-class care for members.
- The Chief Operating Officer will work strategically with executive leadership and across departments to ensure Medicare Advantage operational functions align with mission-critical initiatives.
- Additional leadership areas include operational responsibility for all major functions of the Care N’ Care health plan, Utilization Management, Risk Adjustment, and Care Transformation teams.
- Must bring 8+ years of Medicare Advantage operations experience, as well as expert-level understanding of Medicare Advantage compliance regulations and claims adjudication processes.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Formed by UT Southwestern and Texas Health Resources, two of the country’s largest healthcare systems, SWHR creates connections that strengthen the patient-physician experience and improve health outcomes and the total cost of care across the healthcare delivery system. The organization’s work is focused on creating value, and that means providing patients with the right care, at the right time, and in the right place.
- Care N’ Care Insurance Co., started in 2008 by local physicians, is a Medicare Advantage health plan based in the Dallas-Fort Worth area that offers the traditional benefits found in original Medicare plus additional benefits and services. Care N’ Care is a wholly owned subsidiary of Southwestern Health Resources (SWHR).
- With more than 14,000 Medicare beneficiaries, Care N' Care covers 13 counties in North Texas: Collin, Cooke, Dallas, Denton, Erath, Hood, Johnson, Palo Pinto, Parker, Rockwall, Somervell, Tarrant, and Wise. Learn more about Care N’ Care: www.cnchealthplan.com.
- With over 6,000 physician and ancillary providers and 29 hospital locations in its network, SWHR connects physicians to patients and insights to outcomes – identifying barriers to better population health management and relentlessly pursuing a new model of value-based, high-quality, data-driven healthcare.
- Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, is a modern metropolis of North Texas and has no shortage of things to do and see; from Pritzker Prize-winning architecture to innovative dining and memorable entertainment, there’s a little something for everyone to enjoy.
- If culture is what you crave, Dallas has enough award-winning Broadway productions, art-house theatres, comedy clubs, orchestral experiences, and ballets to keep your interest peaked.
- Take an outdoor excursion to some great locations such as White Rock Lake, Klyde Warren Park, Katy Trail, or Dallas Arboretum.
- From The Sixth Floor Museum and Dealey Plaza to the West End and Southfork Ranch, the city offers an array of historical sites to visit, explore, and learn from.