Seeking an innovative leader to serve as Vice President of Network Development at prestigious Southwestern Health Resources, in magnificent Dallas, Texas.
- The Position
- The Vice President of Network Development is responsible for developing and implementing growth strategies for Southwestern Health Resources’ (SWHR) Clinically Integrated Network.
- Reporting directly to the SVP Chief Network & Physician Experience Officer, the VP will lead a team of 6+ FTEs, and work closely with other leaders overseeing network performance, referral management, and quality operations.
- The VP will be accountable for developing and communicating the value proposition of the network, managing contracts, overseeing the provider database management function, managing the departmental budget, and implementing process improvements.
- Ideal candidate will be a motivational and highly-collaborative leader with proven ability to maintain strategic focus and demonstrate executive presence in leadership.
- Seeking a proven leader with a minimum of ten years progressive experience in health services either from the payor or provider population health sector with senior management in physician recruiting, sales and/or business development.
- Bachelor's Degree Healthcare Administration, Business Management or related field required; Master's Degree preferred.
- Formed by UT Southwestern and Texas Health Resources, two of the country’s largest healthcare systems, SWHR creates connections that strengthen the patient-physician experience and improve health outcomes and the total cost of care across the healthcare delivery system. The organization’s work is focused on creating value, and that means providing patients with the right care, at the right time, and in the right place.
- Care N’ Care Insurance Co., started in 2008 by local physicians, is a Medicare Advantage health plan based in the Dallas-Fort Worth area that offers the traditional benefits found in original Medicare plus additional benefits and services. Care N’ Care is a wholly owned subsidiary of Southwestern Health Resources (SWHR).
- With more than 14,000 Medicare beneficiaries, Care N' Care covers 13 counties in North Texas: Collin, Cooke, Dallas, Denton, Erath, Hood, Johnson, Palo Pinto, Parker, Rockwall, Somervell, Tarrant, and Wise. Learn more about Care N’ Care: www.cnchealthplan.com.
- With over 6,000 physician and ancillary providers and 29 hospital locations in its network, SWHR connects physicians to patients and insights to outcomes – identifying barriers to better population health management and relentlessly pursuing a new model of value-based, high-quality, data-driven healthcare.
- Dallas, Texas, the largest economic center of the 12-county Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, has no shortage of things to do; from Pritzker Prize-winning architecture to innovative dining and memorable entertainment, there is plenty of sights to see for everyone of all ages.
- If culture is what you crave then Dallas has enough award-winning Broadway productions, art-house theatres, comedy clubs, orchestral experiences, and ballets to keep your interest peaked for many moons.
- Take a trip outdoors to some great locations such as White Rock Lake, Klyde Warren Park, Katy Trail, or Dallas Arboretum. From The Sixth Floor Museum and Dealey Plaza to the West End and Southfork Ranch, the city offers historical sites to visit, explore and learn from.
- Dallas is ranked by the National Association of Realtors (NAR) as one of the top 10 housing markets. Also, the city offers over a dozen school districts to choose from and is ranked in the top 25 performing school districts in Texas.