Exciting Opportunity to Re-Imagine Patient Experience within Children’s Health as the new Director of Enterprise Patient Experience – Service Lines
- The Director of Enterprise Patient Experience will work to execute system-wide strategies within the service lines of Children’s Health that address all aspects of the patient experience.
- Reporting to the Senior Director of Enterprise Patient Experience, this dynamic leader will work directly with and in support of frontline operational, clinical, and ancillary leadership to drive understanding of department-level patient experience performance.
- This leader will work closely with internal stakeholders from departments including Administrative, Clinical, and Support Services.
- The Director will assist the Senior Director in redefining what exceptional patient experience is, and developing long-term plans and strategies for operational excellence.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong, confident leader and have an operations background. Must be a self-starter and have exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in patient experience in a health system setting and a minimum of 7 years management experience required. Certified Patient Experience Professional (CPXP) preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Children’s Health, a not-for-profit hospital system with two full-service hospitals licensed for 610 beds and four outpatient centers, is one of the largest and top-ranked pediatric hospitals in the United States.
- For more than 100 years, the organization's mission has been to make life better for children. The organization has a long-standing commitment to their community that includes not only high-quality patient care but also advocacy, education, and preventive care.
- Children’s Health has held the AANC Magnet® designation for nursing excellence since 2009. They are nationally ranked in all 10 pediatric specialties byU.S. News & World Report, serve as the primary pediatric teaching facility forUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, and are recognized for quality care in every specialty.
- Children’s Health provides treatment for the full range of healthcare issues including advanced comprehensive treatment for the most acute and complex cases such as heart disease, cancer, and cystic fibrosis.
- Children’s Health has been named for nine consecutive years as one of the 150 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Reviews and they have been ranked #26 on the Best Health Care Companies to Work for in Texas.
- Dallas, Texas, the largest economic center of the 12-county Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, has no shortage of things to do; from Pritzker Prize-winning architecture to innovative dining and memorable entertainment, there’s plenty of sights to see for everyone of all ages.
- If culture is what you crave then Dallas has enough award-winning Broadway productions, art-house theatres, comedy clubs, orchestral experiences, and ballets to keep your interest peaked for many moons.
- Take a trip outdoors to some great locations such as White Rock Lake, Klyde Warren Park, Katy Trail, or Dallas Arboretum.
- From The Sixth Floor Museum and Dealey Plaza to the West End and Southfork Ranch, the city offers an array of historical sites to visit, explore and learn from.