Opportunity in Dallas to Join Children’s Health, One of the Largest and Top-Ranked Pediatric Hospitals, as Director of Pharmacy!
- The Director of Pharmacy will oversee the administration and delivery of high-quality pharmacy services for Children’s Health’s Dallas hospital site, which includes the management of a high volume hospital-based pharmacy and approximately 150 FTEs.
- This dynamic and innovative leader will be responsible for overall strategy and operations of the department with an emphasis on engagement and cross functional collaboration, implementing best practice and effective workflows while ensuring the highest quality and compliant pharmaceutical services.
- Must bring 5+ years of Pharmacy leadership experience in a hospital setting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy and active license required; Advanced Pharmacy degree preferred.
- Children’s Health, a not-for-profit hospital system with two full-service hospitals licensed for 610 beds and four outpatient centers, is one of the largest and top-ranked pediatric hospitals in the United States.
- Children’s Health has held the AANC Magnet® designation for nursing excellence since 2009. They are nationally ranked in all 10 pediatric specialties byU.S. News & World Report, serve as the primary pediatric teaching facility forUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, and are recognized for quality care in every specialty.
- Children’s Health provides treatment for the full range of healthcare issues including advanced comprehensive treatment for the most acute and complex cases such as heart disease, cancer, and cystic fibrosis.
- Children’s Health has been named for seven consecutive years as one of the 150 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Reviews.
- Dallas, Texas, the largest economic center of the 12-county Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, has no shortage of things to do; from Pritzker Prize-winning architecture to innovative dining and memorable entertainment, there’s plenty of sights to see for everyone of all ages.
- If culture is what you crave then Dallas has enough award-winning Broadway productions, art-house theatres, comedy clubs, orchestral experiences and ballets to keep your interest peaked for many moons.
- Take a trip outdoors to some great locations such as White Rock Lake, Klyde Warren Park, Katy Trail, or Dallas Arboretum.
- From The Sixth Floor Museum and Dealey Plaza to the West End and Southfork Ranch, the city offers an array of historical sites to visit, explore and learn from.