High-Profile Director Leadership Opportunity at Texas Health Dallas, an 888-Bed Academic and Magnet-Designated Hospital
- The Director leads the activities of the Quality, Patient Safety, and Risk Management departments, including 20+ FTEs, for the 888-bed academic hospital.
- Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, the Director will develop annual plans, operating metrics, and dashboards to track and report out on quality, patient safety, and risk outcomes.
- Maintain strong, collaborative partnerships with system leaders and medical providers to drive best-in-class, proactive patient care that is aligned with national best practices, system priorities, and regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate the Quality Improvement Patient Safety Committee, and in conjunction with the CMO, lead peer review activities and organizational-level committees including QPC and MEC.
- Ideal candidates will bring significant quality, patient safety, and/or risk management leadership experience, preferably in an academic or large, complex healthcare setting.
- Bachelor’s degree and accompanying certification in a clinical discipline is required. Master’s degree and Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality or Healthcare Risk Management (CPHQ or CPHRM) preferred.
- Texas Health Dallas is part of Texas Health Resources (THR), a faith-based, nonprofit health system that has been ranked on Fortune “100 Best Companies to Work” for the past seven years. THR cares for more patients in North Texas than any other provider through its Texas Health Physicians Group, 29 hospitals, 100+ outpatient facilities, Neighborhood Care & Wellness Centers, home health, and preventive and fitness services.
- Texas Health Dallas is an 888-bed acute care hospital that has been at the forefront of health care in North Texas for more than a half-century. Quality patient care is provided through heart health, oncology, neurosurgery, and women’s health/infant services.
- Designated as a Magnet organization, Level II Trauma Center, and Comprehensive Stroke Center, the hospital’s experienced team of physicians on the medical staff provides advanced emergency care in a timely manner. An enduring commitment to the community offers the same compassionate care outside of the hospital walls, working with local organizations to provide patient education and support.
- U.S. News & World Report’s 2019-2020 Best Hospitals report ranked Texas Health Dallas among the best in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and Texas.
- Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, is a modern metropolis of North Texas and has no shortage of things to do and see; from Pritzker Prize-winning architecture to innovative dining and memorable entertainment, there’s a little something for everyone to enjoy.
- If culture is what you crave, Dallas has enough award-winning Broadway productions, art-house theatres, comedy clubs, orchestral experiences, and ballets to keep your interest peaked.
- Take an outdoor excursion to some great locations such as White Rock Lake, Klyde Warren Park, Katy Trail, or Dallas Arboretum.
- From The Sixth Floor Museum and Dealey Plaza to the West End and Southfork Ranch, the city offers an array of historical sites to visit, explore, and learn from.