Drive Talent Vision and Strategy as the next Vice President of Talent Management within Children’s Health
- Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Talent Management, Vice President (VP) of Talent Acquisition is responsible for the development and execution of talent acquisition that supports Children’s Health strategies, priorities, culture, mission, and values.
- This key leader will help coach senior and mid-level leaders on effective hiring practices applying deep knowledge of applicable employment law and Children’s policy to ensure non-discriminatory talent acquisition outcomes.
- The VP will serve as the visionary partner while engaging as a subject matter expert within workforce management and strategic planning.
- The VP will own the strategy/execution around developing a robust talent management plan inclusive to setting KPIs that inform performance improvement initiatives for talent acquisition practice and programs.
- This leader will also serve as a consultative partner and lead the strategic elements, and the people resources to deliver timely and quality talent acquisition for Children’s Health.
- This leader will demonstrate a ‘best in class” service delivery mindset in working closely all levels of leadership to align talent acquisition resources to support and achieve all needs.
- The VP will consult all leaders on effective hiring practices while applying deep knowledge of DE&I to drive an inclusive hiring practice around all talent acquisition.
- This leader will utilize national trends and past experiences in building continued growth around employee branding and growth strategies through career site and social media channels.
- The VP will establish a seamless partnership with the Compensation team to ensure job offers align with internal equity and market competitive objectives.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in Human Resources with an understanding in developing and implementing talent acquisition strategies.
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience required. SHRM or PHR certification highly preferred.
- This position can be done remotely/hybrid with any residency in the Texas market.
- Children’s Health, a not-for-profit hospital system with two full-service hospitals licensed for 610 beds and four outpatient centers, is one of the largest and top-ranked pediatric hospitals in the United States.
- For more than 100 years, the organization's mission has been to make life better for children. The organization has a long-standing commitment to their community that includes not only high-quality patient care but also advocacy, education, and preventive care.
- Children’s Health has held the AANC Magnet® designation for nursing excellence since 2009. They are nationally ranked in all 10 pediatric specialties byU.S. News & World Report, serve as the primary pediatric teaching facility forUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, and are recognized for quality care in every specialty.
- Children’s Health provides treatment for the full range of healthcare issues including advanced comprehensive treatment for the most acute and complex cases such as heart disease, cancer, and cystic fibrosis.
- Children’s Health has been named for nine consecutive years as one of the 150 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Reviews and they have been ranked #26 on the Best Health Care Companies to Work for in Texas.
- Dallas, Texas, the largest economic center of the 12-county Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, has no shortage of things to do; from Pritzker Prize-winning architecture to innovative dining and memorable entertainment, there’s plenty of sights to see for everyone of all ages.
- If culture is what you crave then Dallas has enough award-winning Broadway productions, art-house theatres, comedy clubs, orchestral experiences, and ballets to keep your interest peaked for many moons.
- Take a trip outdoors to some great locations such as White Rock Lake, Klyde Warren Park, Katy Trail, or Dallas Arboretum.
- From The Sixth Floor Museum and Dealey Plaza to the West End and Southfork Ranch, the city offers an array of historical sites to visit, explore and learn from.