Exciting Opportunity to Lead Supply Chain Operations as Senior Vice President, Supply Chain with Children’s Health.
- The Senior Vice President, Supply Chain will be responsible for the overall supply chain strategy and execution across Children’s Health.
- Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Corporate Services, this leader will oversee a team of three direct reports, and approximately 100 FTEs across Children’s owned hospitals and logistics locations.
- This leader will be tasked with setting the strategic direction for all supply chain operations, with a strong focus in developing and implementing a more robust automation process, along with strengthening optimization processes at distribution centers.
- The Senior Vice President will work to incorporate best-in-class procedures and maintain a high level of visibility with internal and external stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong, visible, service-oriented leader. In depth knowledge of supply chain operations, logistics and excellent communication skills will be critical. Must be a team player, capable of mentoring and developing future leaders and staff.
- This position can be a hybrid role.
- Must possess a minimum of 10 years’ experience working in a healthcare supply chain system, with progressive leadership experience in a large, complex academic medical center or similarly complex environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred.
- Clinician/Physician, Pharmacist or RN background preferred.
- Children’s Health, a not-for-profit hospital system with two full-service hospitals licensed for 610 beds and four outpatient centers, is one of the largest and top-ranked pediatric hospitals in the United States.
- For more than 100 years, the organization's mission has been to make life better for children. The organization has a long-standing commitment to their community that includes not only high-quality patient care but also advocacy, education, and preventive care.
- Children’s Health has held the AANC Magnet® designation for nursing excellence since 2009. They are nationally ranked in all 10 pediatric specialties byU.S. News & World Report, serve as the primary pediatric teaching facility forUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, and are recognized for quality care in every specialty.
- Children’s Health provides treatment for the full range of healthcare issues including advanced comprehensive treatment for the most acute and complex cases such as heart disease, cancer, and cystic fibrosis.
- Children’s Health has been named for nine consecutive years as one of the 150 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Reviews and they have been ranked #26 on the Best Health Care Companies to Work for in Texas.
- Dallas, Texas, the largest economic center of the 12-county Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, has no shortage of things to do; from Pritzker Prize-winning architecture to innovative dining and memorable entertainment, there’s plenty of sights to see for everyone of all ages.
- If culture is what you crave then Dallas has enough award-winning Broadway productions, art-house theatres, comedy clubs, orchestral experiences, and ballets to keep your interest peaked for many moons.
- Take a trip outdoors to some great locations such as White Rock Lake, Klyde Warren Park, Katy Trail, or Dallas Arboretum.
- From The Sixth Floor Museum and Dealey Plaza to the West End and Southfork Ranch, the city offers an array of historical sites to visit, explore and learn from.