Join North Central Surgical Center – Rated in the top 5% in Patient Satisfaction in America for Inpatients – as the new ACNO over Surgical Services!
- The Associate Chief Nursing Officer will foster strong team-building and leadership skills across the organization and with the executive team.
- As Associate Chief Nursing Officer, you will work to perform an initial assessment of operations throughout the Center, prioritize changes needed based on that assessment, and establish plans to follow through on those changes.
- The ideal leader will possess a strong surgical and SPD background, is solutions-oriented, and has a demonstrated background establishing strong relationships with physicians.
- BSN required, Master’s preferred and CNOR highly preferred.
- North Central Surgical Center is the premier surgical hospital in Dallas, TX, performing over 12,000 procedures annually.
- The Surgical Center is Joint Commission Accredited and includes 10 Modern Operating Rooms, 4 Procedures Rooms, 24 Luxury Medical/Surgical Patient Rooms with Menu Service, Imaging Services, and an Emergency Room.
- Specialties include Bariatric, Disease of the Breast, Gastroenterology (GI), General Surgery, Gynecology, Orthopedic, Pain Management, Plastic Surgery, Podiatry, Spine, Surgical Oncology, Urology.
- Dallas, Texas, the largest economic center of the 12-county Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, has no shortage of things to do; from Pritzker Prize-winning architecture to innovative dining and memorable entertainment, there’s plenty of sights to see for everyone of all ages.
- If culture is what you crave then Dallas has enough award-winning Broadway productions, art-house theatres, comedy clubs, orchestral experiences and ballets to keep your interest peaked for many moons.
- Take a trip outdoors to some great locations such as White Rock Lake, Klyde Warren Park, Katy Trail, or Dallas Arboretum.
- From The Sixth Floor Museum and Dealey Plaza to the West End and Southfork Ranch, the city offers an array of historical sites to visit, explore and learn from.