Seeking Collaborative Leader to Provide Oversight and Management to Multiple Campuses as the Associate Vice President of Facilities Operations!
- The Associate Vice President Facilities Operations will be responsible for the direction, coordination, and management of overall operations and maintenance for multiple campuses to create efficiencies, develop proactive work culture and automate reporting and records for system as well as assigned region.
- Responsible for playing a key role in the planning of significant projects, organizational decision making, and driving growth within a high profile, fact paced environment.
- Coordinates with Planning Design and Construction as well as authorities having jurisdiction to ensure compliance with all applicable codes and laws regarding current and upcoming plant projects.
- Manages facility operations, maintenance and repairs including but not limited to, building, mechanical, electrical, painting and plumbing trades; grounds and landscaping.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Must bring 7+years of leadership experience as well as 7+ years of related work experience.
- Founded more than 100 years ago by Abigail Geisinger, the Geisinger Health system now includes nine hospital campuses, 24,000 employees, 1,600 employed physicians, a 550,000-member health plan, two research centers and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- The selected Director will be a part of Geisinger’s Central region leadership team which is comprised of Geisinger Medical Center and Geisinger Bloomsburg Hospital.
- As part of Geisinger’s continued pursuit to meet the need for expanded services in the region, they recently formed a joint venture with Acadia Healthcare to build two new freestanding health facilities on track to open in 2022 and 2023.
- Acadia is the nation’s largest stand-alone behavioral health company and the leader in the industry with a network of 227 facilities and 9,900 beds across 40 states.
- Danville boasts an attractive cost of living profile and a wealth of outdoor activities including boating, golf and skiing.
- Centrally located in Pennsylvania, Danville is less than a three-hour drive to Philadelphia, Baltimore, New York City, and Washington, D. C.
- Danville honors its past with a National Historic District that encompasses its well-preserved downtown and surrounding neighborhoods, the highly regarded Montgomery Museum, the annual Iron Heritage Festival, the nation's first rail-trail, and their very own highway to history, the Susquehanna River.