System-Wide Interim Lab Leader Needed
- The Interim Lab Quality Coordinator is responsible for a health system’s lab supply and inventory management, as well as lab quality management.
- Support policy development and ensure compliance with CAP regulatory requirements and inspection readiness.
- Serve as a collaborative resource with nursing and other departments.
- Must bring 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably related to lab quality management.
- ASCP MLS or MT certification required.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Danville boasts an attractive cost of living profile and a wealth of outdoor activities including boating, golf and skiing.
- Centrally located in Pennsylvania, Danville is less than a three-hour drive to Philadelphia, Baltimore, New York City, and Washington, D. C.
- Danville honors its past with a National Historic District that encompasses its well-preserved downtown and surrounding neighborhoods, the highly regarded Montgomery Museum, the annual Iron Heritage Festival, the nation's first rail-trail, and their very own highway to history, the Susquehanna River.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.