Seeking Collaborative Leader to Advance Patient Experience as Chief Nursing Officer at Genesis Medical Center-Davenport, the Health System’s Flagship Hospital with Two Campuses in Iowa!
- The Chief Nursing Officer will lead all patient care activities and clinical education at Genesis Medical Center-Davenport, a two-campus hospital with 502 total beds.
- Reporting to the hospital’s President, the Chief Nursing Officer will serve as a visible leader and partner closely with clinical and administrative leadership to advance both hospital and system priorities.
- Focus areas include finding innovative approaches to current processes and developing strategies around high quality of care and patient experience.
- Must bring at least 3 years of relevant, large scope leadership experience.
- Master’s degree and active nursing license required.
- Genesis Medical Center-Davenport is the flagship hospital of Genesis Health System. The health system has been recognized as a three-time Top Ranked Community Hospital in Iowa by U.S. News & World Report and is comprised of four hospitals, 930 licensed beds, more than 200 providers, and 40 clinic locations.
- With two campuses, Genesis Medical Center-Davenport is a Magnet recognized facility with 502 total licensed beds. The hospital is also a Blue Distinction Center for bariatric surgery, total hip and knee replacement, maternity, spine surgery, as well as a Baby Friendly designated BirthCenter.
- Facilities include the highest level trauma care facility in the Iowa Quad-Cities, a new 21st century Orthopedic Hospital, new state-of-the-art operating rooms that allow the hospital to lead the area in robotic surgery, and the Genesis Heart Institute.
- In 2018, Genesis Medical Center-Davenport completed a $150 million expansion at the East Campus to integrate all medical/surgical services at one campus.
- Davenport, Iowa is the hub of the Quad Cities metropolitan area that includes more than 400,000 residents in Davenport and Bettendorf in Iowa and Moline and Rock Island in Illinois.
- Recognized as "The Most Livable Small City in America," Davenport boasts a thriving downtown, business-friendly environment, some of the nation's best schools, and unique neighborhoods.
- Enjoy the magnificent Mississippi riverfront, extensive parks system, and a vast array of recreation and entertainment options.
- Top destination spots are close by, including Chicago that is less than three hours from Davenport.