Seeking an Interim Director of Laboratory Services in Ohio!
- Reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Oversees 9 different hospitals, 200-250 FTE's.
- The new Exec. Director will have 2 Regional Directors that report to them. Will be expected to tour all 9 hospital locations, but will primarily be operating out of the main location.
- The Director will streamline policies and procedures to ensure quality controls, calibrations and supplies can accommodate demands during low and high-volume seasons.
- Ideal candidates will be hands on and focused on the day-to-day direction of the lab.
- Must have extensive experience overseeing and operating multiple labs within a hospital system.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be available to start within two weeks of job offer.
- Kettering, Ohio is a suburb of Dayton, and is home to several city parks, including a water park, and local dining options for every palette
- The city hosts hundreds of programs every year dedicated to culture and arts
- Cincinnati, Ohio, is only an hour’s drive away from Kettering, while Columbus is just over an hour
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!