Join Kettering Health as the Executive Leader for all of Laboratory Services
- The Executive Director provides regional leadership for ten inpatient and outpatient hospital sites of Kettering Health Network, including five hospital locations.
- Reporting to the Vice President of Clinical Support Services, the Executive Director will oversee approximately 400 FTEs across all locations with direct leadership for two Directors.
- The Executive Director must possess a strong ability to mentor, coach, and drive organizational priorities in partnership with the senior leadership team and all physicians.
- Passionate about creating and implementing strong organizational design for a growing health system, while utilizing best practices and industry subject matter expertise.
- Seeking a strategic leader to focus on outcomes improvement through the development of clear objectives, key measures of success, action plans, and mission-centric justifications.
- Must bring 10+ years of laboratory leadership experience with multi-site oversight required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Kettering Health is a faith-based family of medical centers, emergency centers, and outpatient facilities that are united in guiding every person to their best health. The not-for-profit network includes 13 medical centers, 120+ outpatient facilities, 1,800 physicians, and 14,000+ employees that provide care to patients throughout Western Ohio.
- The organization is committed to bringing the latest in medical technology and advanced health care, hospital, medical, emergency, physical therapy, and imaging services to its communities.
- The not-for-profit network features services such as high-quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer centers, a leading heart hospital, and cutting-edge brain and spine surgery. The medical centers consistently receive national accolades such as the IBM Watson Health™ 100 Top Hospitals ranking.
- Kettering Health was the first in Ohio to receive the International Center of Excellence designation by Elekta, recognizing the commitment to providing the latest cancer treatments; the first in the Dayton area to offer advanced robotic joint replacement technology; and the first to bring advanced brain and spine treatments to Dayton, including laser brain surgery and Gamma Knife® radiosurgery. In addition, Kettering Health is the largest network of emergency centers in the region, all of which have stroke care accreditation from the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP).
- Kettering, Ohio is a suburb of Dayton, and is home to several city parks, including a water park, and local dining options for every palette. The city hosts hundreds of programs every year dedicated to culture and arts and offers Broadway shows and world-class museums.
- Dayton is a destination packed with big-city experiences, amenities, attractions and shopping wrapped in small-town charm. As the Birthplace of Aviation, Dayton is the home of the Wright Brothers, the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force, and so much more.
- Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio, are both only an hour’s drive away from Kettering, while Indianapolis, Indiana, and Louisville, Kentucky are less than three hour trips.