Seeking Interim Director of Behavioral Health for Georgia Hospital.
- The Interim Director of Behavioral Health will be responsible for an 18 bed unit comprised of diverse psych populations, and provide stable support and mentorship for staff.
- The ideal candidate will be able to regulate staffing, and lead the day-to-day operations of the department.
- Responsibilities include ensuring regulatory and reporting compliance (CHRIS, human right communication, restraints, etc.) and working on optimizing and decreasing length of stay, in tandem with case management.
- Seeking a strong leader with a focus on working collaboratively to build trusting relationships with staff.
- Five years of experience required, includes three years of clinical nursing, and 2 years of nursing leadership.
- BSN required; Masters preferred.
- Providing a traditional small-town atmosphere, with the excitement of a college town, and benefits of living in a major metropolitan area, Decatur has become a popular place to live and visit.
- The strong school systems, low crime rates, and beautiful historic homes have made Decatur one of the most popular suburbs of Atlanta.
- The city hosts “Terrific Thursdays” - special days throughout the year when local businesses and restaurants offer discounts and treats.
- Decatur is just 30 minutes from downtown Atlanta, with the MARTA Rail Station allowing easy access to all the city has to offer.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.