Chief Financial Officer
Responsible for the organization’s accounting and financial planning and analysis activities.
The position is an integral part of the Senior Management Team, reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer and collaborating extensively with senior managers across the company.
This position will manage all aspects of accounting, reporting, treasury, and tax for the organization and will oversee and improve the analytical abilities and efficiency of each department. Along with the CEO, the CFO has primary responsibilities to direct activities to meet company’s revenue and profit targets. This position is also responsible for various analyses and reports that summarize financial results and direct business decisions such as forecasts, annual operating plan and long-range or five-year strategic plan, as well as monthly, quarterly, and annual management reports that compare results to forecasts and budget.
This role will lead 3-4 direct reports in the finance and accounting department. Direct communication with Board of Directors and key investors. Manage relationship and communication with lenders of corporate facilities, and cash management.
Manage company’s risk-management and employee benefits programs, including periodic review of proper coverage, renewals, new coverage. Negotiate key contracts for optimum terms for the company.
Supervise IT functions. This role will lead 3-4 direct reports in the finance and accounting department.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Accounting and/or Finance required
- 5-10 years’ relevant work experience
- Strategic perspective, with attention to detail
- Experience with due diligence process around M&A activity
- Been involved with capital fundraising process and/or experience with alternative forms of financing.
- Understand how to work closely with a Private Equity group, and ideally, will have direct experience in this regard; must value and be responsive to input from investors and Board members.
- Proven experience in complex financial modeling and budgeting processes
- Clearly articulates ideas and findings
- System Expertise required (advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Quickbooks required, Salesforce-Financial Force preferred)
- Understanding of GAAP and accounting concepts
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, people management, project management, and analytical skills
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Must be able to travel up to 10-20%
Surgical Solutions is a healthcare solutions company established in 2007. Surgical Solutions has provided mission critical services to hospital operating rooms and ambulatory surgery centers for over 10 years.
Surgical Solutions offers customized programs that include handling of scores, repair maintenance management, and access to capital, additionally the services offered by Surgical Solutions help facilities improve financial/operational performance and increase physician satisfaction.
This is a remote- position with Headquarters being in Deerfield, Illinois.
This search is being led by the Executive and Physician Leadership Search Group of AMN Leadership Solutions, a division of AMN Healthcare. AMN Healthcare is the leader and innovator in total talent solutions for healthcare organizations across the nation.