Oversee operations for clinical service areas at Crawford County Memorial – an independent critical access hospital in Iowa – as Chief Nursing Officer!
- As Chief Nursing Officer for Crawford County Memorial Hospital, you will head all clinical service areas for the facility.
- Entering into an all-around-friendly culture, the CNO will provide a leadership presence to further motivate team members dedicated to providing the best patient experience possible.
- Finding ways to enhance patient experience and creating a collaborative culture among staff members are two key initiatives you will focus on to propel Crawford into the future.
- A BSN is required for this opportunity, with a Master’s being preferred.
- Crawford County Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed county-owned Critical Access Hospital that’s enjoyed a strong relationship with Denison and the surrounding communities since 1951.
- A brand new, state-of-the-art replacement facility opened to the public on June 2011, offering a wide range of inpatient, outpatient, and diagnostic services.
- Overall, the hospital has 209 dedicated employees. With a total payroll of more than $10 million annually, Crawford County Memorial Hospital provides a significant economic impact on the area’s local economy.
- With approximately 10,000 residents, Denison is located equidistant between Omaha, Nebraska and Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- Denison, Iowa has all the charms of a smaller town, with a very low cost of living, short commute times, and a virtually non-existent crime rate.
- The city is doing well economically, due to its strategic location as a transportation hub for the area.
- Denison is an idyllic setting for raising a family, with good public schools and many nearby lakes and ponds.