InnovAge seeks a dynamic and visionary physician leader to join the organization as Regional Medical Officer.
- Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, the Regional Medical Officer will provide oversight of the regional medical program for the Colorado region.
- The mission of InnovAge is to allow seniors to live life on their terms – by aging in place, in their own homes and communities for as long as safely possible. The primary way to do this is through a Program for All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE).
- InnovAge consists of PACE programs offered throughout the country and physical centers in six states.
- Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) the Regional Medical Officer, Central Region is responsible for the oversight of the regional medical program and supervision of the regional Medical Director’s, Nurse Practitioners, and contracted provider delivery care on behalf of InnovAge.
- The Central Regional consists of six PACE programs across Colorado in Pueblo, Lakewood, Aurora, Denver, Thornton and Loveland and three home care service areas in Colorado Springs, Denver Metro and Aspen.
- Board certified M.D. or D.O. required; successful graduation from an accredited medical school and completion of an accredited residency program.
- Must be licensed in Colorado or have ability to meet licensing requirements.
- Requires state issued driver’s license, personal transportation, good driving record and auto insurance as required by law.
- A minimum of one-year experience working with the frail or elderly is required.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in supervising staff is required. Experience in geriatrics, internal medicine or family practice with an emphasis in geriatrics in addition to experience as a Medical Director in the long-term care industry required.
This search is being led by the Executive and Physician Leadership Search Group of AMN Leadership Solutions, a division of AMN Healthcare. AMN Healthcare is the leader and innovator in total talent solutions for healthcare organizations across the nation.