New Interim Manager, ED opportunity in Lakewood, Colorado!
- As Interim Manager of the Emergency Department, you will head daily operations during the 10:00am-10:30pm shift
- Goals include ensuring staff provide high-quality, accessible, cost-effective care, developing and maintaining clinical standards of care and practice, and overseeing resource budgeting
- Must be immediately available
- Colorado or Compact RN license required
- Lakewood, Colorado is a suburb of the Denver metropolitan area
- Denver offers all the amenities of urban living surrounded by unparalleled natural beauty for an outdoor lover’s paradise with 300 days of sunshine per year, some of the country's best hiking, biking, climbing, skiing, and 200 city parks.
- A multitude of museums, performing arts centers, music venues, and a burgeoning culinary scene. One of two US cities with 6 professional sports teams; baseball, football, basketball, hockey, soccer, and lacrosse
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!