We are offering a $2,500 sing-on bonus to join a Colorado Hospital is seeking their new Interim Pediatric Cardiac Sonography Manager!
- The Interim Pediatric Cardiac Sonography Manager will be responsible for the oversight of radiology services throughout the department.
- Reporting to the Vice President Associate Chief Nursing Officer, the Manager will also work in close collaboration with the Medical Director to ensure optimal patient care.
- The Manager will work to stabilize staffing throughout the department, as well as optimizing clinical workflows.
- Seeking a strong leader with excellent communication skills to enhance process improvement, project management, systems, and processes, and will work to create a positive work atmosphere for staff members throughout the department.
- Ideal candidates will bring strong clinical experience and/or pediatric experience.
- Must bring Pediatric Echo Sonography experience.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Now offering a $2,500 sign-on bonus.
- Denver offers all the amenities of urban living surrounded by unparalleled natural beauty for an outdoor lover’s paradise with 300 days of sunshine per year, some of the country's best hiking, biking, climbing, skiing, and 200 city parks.
- The city offers a multitude of museums, performing arts centers, music venues and a burgeoning culinary scene.
- Denver is one of two US cities with 6 professional sports teams; baseball, football, basketball, hockey, soccer and lacrosse
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.