Join one of Iowa’s top cardiology programs as Cardiac Surgical ICU Manager for MercyOne Des Moines Medical Center
- The Cardiac Surgical ICU Manager is responsible for operations in the 16-bed ICU, and oversees 55 employees and three clinical leads
- Reporting to the Administrative Director of Critical Care, this Manager will be innovative and highly visible in their pursuit for cultural change
- The Manager should identify ways to improve overall employee engagement and patient satisfaction; encourage teamwork and mentorship
- Must have two or more years’ experience as an ICU supervisor or manager, ideally in a high-reliability organization
- Minimum BSN required, MSN preferred; critical care certification is a plus
- A growing ECMO program and top-rated, cutting-edge services makes MercyOne Des Moines Medical Center one of Iowa’s premier centers for cardiac care
- MercyOne is a connected health system of more than a dozen medical centers and 400+ ambulatory sites dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of Central Iowa and its communities
- MercyOne, formerly Mercy Health Network, is parented by Catholic Health Initiatives and Trinity Health, two of the nation’s foremost not-for-profit Catholic health organizations
- As one of Iowa’s largest employers, MercyOne employs more than 20,000 employees and operates 3,200 licensed patient beds system-wide
- As Iowa's capital city, Des Moines is a hub of government action, business activity, arts, and cultural affairs.
- This city of 645,000 offers some of the nation’s best schools, great public services, and safe, friendly communities.
- Des Moines offers many attractions, from the Iowa State Capitol building and the Greater Des Moines Botanical Garden to Blank Park Zoo and the Iowa State Fair, there’s no shortage of year-round entertainment.