Interim Director of Pediatrics/PICU Opportunity in the Midwest!
- As Interim Director of Pediatrics/Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, you will head daily operations for the Department.
- The ideal Interim Leader will possess significant experience in management and pediatric nursing.
- Must be available within a two-to-three week timeframe
- BSN required, Master’s preferred
- Active Iowa (or Compact) RN license required
- As Iowa's capital city, Des Moines is a hub of government action, business activity, arts, and cultural affairs.
- This city of 645,000 offers some of the nation’s best schools, great public services, and safe, friendly communities.
- Des Moines offers many attractions, from the Iowa State Capitol building and the Greater Des Moines Botanical Garden to Blank Park Zoo and the Iowa State Fair, there’s no shortage of year-round entertainment.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.