Oversee Clinic Site Operations as the New Interim Clinic Nurse Manager in Michigan!
- The Interim Clinic Nurse Manager will oversee all staff on-site at assigned vaccine clinic location and be responsible for ensuring patient flow and acting as a resource for all staff on clinic site.
- Seeking detail-oriented leader with previous managerial or supervisory experience; 4 Interim Clinic Nurse Manager positions available.
- BSN degree required.
- Current RN license required.
- BLS certification required.
- Must be willing to be on site by April 19th.
- Detroit is the most populous city in the state of Michigan and Wayne County is the 19th largest county in the United States.
- The area is well-known for its Motown sound, rock music, world class museums, automobile culture, sports teams, arts, and theatres.
- Since the 2000s, conservation efforts have saved many architectural pieces and allowed several large-scale revitalizations, including the restoration of several historic theatres and entertainment venues, high-rise renovations, new sports stadiums, and a riverfront revitalization project.
- The city’s Greektown, Eastern Market, The District Detroit, Corktown and Midtown neighborhoods are booming with activity.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!