CHI St Alexius Health Devils Lake Hospital, a patient-focused critical access facility is seeking a passionate leader to join them as Director of Nursing in scenic Devils Lake, North Dakota.
- The Director of Nursing (DON) will provide collaborative strategic and clinical leadership across all services located in the hospital in accordance with the purpose and values of the organization.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Director will be a collaborative partner across the organization with a focus on building relationships with physician and service line leadership, as well as cultivating a culture of respect and responsiveness.
- Seeking a strong empowered leader to bring nursing expertise to the organization and move forward key initiatives around alignment of patient needs, outcomes, and compliance and safety with productivity guidelines; including review of equipment to maintain high state of the art technology and techniques.
- The Director will utilize adopted business models to appropriately measure metrics and develop processes that will ensure the delivery of optimal quality, safety, satisfaction, engagement, and fiscal outcomes throughout the organization.
- Must bring 5+ years of nursing experience in related field, including an in-depth knowledge of working in a Critical Access Hospital preferred.
- Active RN license is required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree with certification in BLS required.
- CHI St. Alexius Health Devils Lake Hospital is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital accredited by The Joint Commission, licensed by the North Dakota State Department of Health, and certified by the Department of Health and Human Services for participation in the Medicare Program.
- Patients have access to a state-of-the-art health care facility, including 24-7 emergency care, a swing bed program, extensive therapy services, a critical care unit, obstetrical care, and advanced radiology.
- The CHI St. Alexius Health regional healthcare system was formed in April 2016, when several Catholic Health Initiative healthcare facilities joined together to form the largest healthcare delivery system in central and western North Dakota.
- The system is comprised of a tertiary hospital in Bismarck, and critical access hospitals (CAHs) in Carrington, Dickinson, Devils Lake, Garrison, Turtle Lake, and Williston and numerous clinics and outpatient services.
- Devils Lake, North Dakota is home to fishing, hunting, shopping, and everything outdoors.
- The International Peace Garden, on the U.S.-Canadian border, is about 100 miles northwest of Devils Lake.
- This area is known for one of the best fisheries in that part of the country. The city namesake, meanwhile, is equally alluring for its small-town charm and friendly people, making a trip to Devils Lake exciting year-round. Fishing, birding, and hunting adventures await.
- Devil's Lake State Park has two large sandy beaches. They are located on both the north & south shores of the lake. Devil's Lake normally maintains a very comfortable swimming temperature from Mid-June to Late September.
- With nearly 400 retail businesses, restaurants and shops, Devils Lake offers unique dining and shopping for all ages.